Jumbo Plastic Coin, One Dime
Highly detailed and almost 3 Inch in diameter, this unusual coin is perfect for magic shows, children's parties, etc. Well made.
Itemid: rb-10429 Weight: 5 Gram Available: 25 Price: $1.50
Jumbo Plastic Coin, One Quarter
Highly detailed and almost 3 Inch in diameter, this unusual coin is perfect for magic shows, children's parties, etc. Well made.
Itemid: rb-10362 Weight: 5 Gram Available: 73 Price: $1.50
Karate Coin by Sterling
A simple and amazing trick that always gets a wow. Flip a 50 cent piece into the air as if you were going to call heads or tails, but with a karate type move catch the coin. The coin is not caught it is shown to be speared through by your index finger. Your finger is actually through the coin! Great fun and no skill required.
Itemid: st-10110 Weight: 30 Gram Available: 5 Price: $9.00
Karate Coin, 50 Cent Euro by Tango Magic
The magician shows a coin and throws it into the air. While in the air, he strikes it with his finger. Incredibly, the finger pierces the center of the coin.
Itemid: tm-10118 Weight: 20 Gram Available: 1 Price: $19.50
Knife Through Bill
Performer shows a knife and a currency bill or note which may be borrowed. A piece of paper, the same size as the bill is folded in half, and the knife pushed through the middle. When the knife is pulled sideways, it rips through the paper, as expected. He then places the bill over another piece of paper of the same size and creases them in half. The knife is pushed through both the bill and paper. He opens the crease and the spectators can see the knife going right through the bill and paper from both sides. The performer creases them again, and pulls away the knife ripping through the bill and paper at the crease. When he opens them, the paper is found to be ripped as one would expect, but the bill is totally unharmed.
We supply the special mechanical paper knife (with wooden handle, and steel blade) that makes the illusion possible, along with complete performing instructions. You can perform this with any borrowed currency bill.
Itemid: fu-10478 Weight: 60 Gram Available: 8 Price: $7.50
LemoNegg 2.0 by Jeremy Pei
A highly entertaining and logical presentation for the classic bill in lemon plot.
The LemoNegg Routine:
- A spectator is invited up on stage, to join you on an imaginary trip to the supermarket. A bill is borrowed and signed (or its serial number being noted down for verification later) and is placed into a purse, which is handed to the spectator for safekeeping.
- You then explain that you have already made a prediction, of what you think the spectator will imagine buying on this trip. A sealed, brown grocery bag is displayed and you ask that the spectator looks away as you show the rest of the audience the predicted item. The item is seen by everyone to be an egg; it is placed back into the bag, the bag is resealed and then placed on a table in full view at all times.
- The spectator turns back around and you take out a set of cards, which you explain shows various items that one can readily purchase from the supermarket. As the cards are shown to the audience one after the other, it is seen that all of the cards are actually "EGG" cards! The entire audience laughs along as you name different items as each card goes by, giving the spectator the impression that it is actually a fair choice, and you tell the spectator to call out stop when they please. They do, their apparently "fair" selection is shown to them and they are asked to guess how much this item would cost at the supermarket, all this while getting laughs from the audience.
- They are then asked to announce the item that they have purchased, to which they reply, "LEMON". To everyone's surprise, they turn the card around and it shows a big yellow Lemon! You then immediately open the grocery bag, tip out the contents, and out rolls a lemon! The bag is torn open and shown to be completely empty, to a round of applause.
- Next, you ask that the spectator deducts the cost of the lemon as mentioned earlier, from the denomination of the bill in the purse, claiming that now the exact change has somehow miraculously appeared in the purse. However, when the purse is opened, it is shown to be empty! You explain that this is because the lemon that they have chosen is actually worth $50 (or whatever bill they've loaned you).
- Just as everyone thinks that this is one really expensive lemon, you suggest that it is actually the contents of the lemon that is worth that much. You proceed to cut open the lemon and inside is found the actual borrowed bill!
Based on the classic Mccombical Prediction plot, Jeremy Pei's LemoNegg routine presents one of the most surprising twists for the Bill in Lemon plot. The magical appearance of the Lemon and the motivation of the bill vanishing ONLY AFTER the lemon appears makes the revelation of the bill that much stronger.
This highly requested LemoNegg routine has been tried and tested in front of live audiences over hundreds of performances, and is a reputation maker in Jeremy's repertoire. This is a complete 7 min stand-up comedy routine perfect for Emcees, Comedians, Stage and Parlor acts.
Jeremy has successfully performed LemoNegg for live audiences of up to a 2,000 strong crowd!
Here is what you receive with the LemoNegg routine:
- Custom Printed laminated LemoNegg Cards (The cards uses a brand new principle, no R/S)
- The Egg
- Grocery Bags
- The Purse
- The Special Gimmick
- Velvet Carrying Bag
- Detailed Instructional DVD
- Bonus LemoNegg 2.0 DVD (With additional tips and presentation ideas)
Itemid: tx-10124 Weight: 520 Gram Available: 1 Price: $195.00
Lightning Switch Finale by Jay Scott Berry
This is the ultimate finale for any bill switch routine. A $100 bill is freely shown and folded. The folded bill is displayed in the empty hands.
Then, instantly, the bill transforms into a large $100 bill silk! The silk is freely shown, with no sign of the original bill.
This effect sounds too good to be true, yet it really happens as described. This is powerful visual magic that is great for close-up or stage.
This effect is easy to learn and comes complete with Cloaking Device, $100 Bill Silk and easy to understand, step-by-step instructions.
Itemid: jg-10130 Weight: 15 Gram Available: 2 Price: $24.00
Linking Bills by Alexander Black
Wouldn't it be cool to link bills together like the Chinese Linking Rings?
Here's the deal: two dollar bills are borrowed from a spectator, and, before their eyes in a brief moment, they are magically linked together end to end. No glue. No tape. Real money, that can even be spent!
Since all of us carry money around, this effect just makes sense. It can be done pretty much at anytime. With a little practice, you'll really throw people for a loop with this one. Check it out!
Comes complete with special gaffs and illustrated instructions detailing how to perform this money magic miracle!
Itemid: ms-10859 Weight: 35 Gram Available: 4 Price: $25.00
Magic Coin Box
A marked coin appears within a sealed bag... within a sealed box... within another sealed box!
Itemid: ms-10397 Weight: 40 Gram Available: 17 Price: $5.00
Magical Block by Adams
Place a penny on the back of someone's hand. The penny will disappear, and a dime will take its place!
Itemid: ms-10399 Weight: 50 Gram Available: 19 Price: $4.00
Magicians Coins, Set of 3, Copper, Silver, Gold
These are specially made Magicians coins, in matching sets. The coins look like regular coins, but have a magical motif, and the legend Coin for Magician
. They are available in three different finishes - Copper, Silver and Gold.
They will permit you to perform several transformation effects, or all your usual coin tricks, with a more intriguing and attractive prop.
Each coin is 29 mm in diameter, and 2.25 mm thick, and weighs 9 gms. making them ideal for coin sleights.
Since these coins are made of copper, then silver and gold plated, they cost a little more than actual coins. But you get a matched set, ideal for all your coin magic, where regular coins will not fit the bill.
No instructions are supplied - get them if you know what you want to do with them!
Itemid: fu-10995 Weight: 100 Gram Available: 4 Price: $9.00
Magnetic Coin, Quarter Dollar, 25 Cent by Tango Magic
A mini neo-magnet has been expertly inserted inside this very special Coin.
The neo-magnet inside the coin does not change the normal weight feeling or appearance.
Steal the coin with a magnet or Raven during your coin routine.
Itemid: tm-10153 Weight: 10 Gram Available: 1 Price: $29.00
Making Easy Money with Wallet
The performer displays six empty wallets. A borrowed bill is placed in one of the wallets. When the wallet with the bill is rubbed against the other five wallets in turn, bills appear one at a time in all the other empty wallets.
You return the borrowed bill, remove the other five bills for yourself, and thank the spectator for his loan in enabling you to make some Easy Money!
Everything can be examined!
We supply the six wallets, with play bills, and complete instructions to enable you to perform this right away.
For actual performance we recommend you use real bills of the desired denomination for added effect. You can use Fifty Dollar Bills, like the Play Money supplied, or any lower denomination bill which you may find easier to borrow from a spectator! (Wallets are made to take the US dollar size bills). A different "money production" item, - a theme that is always very popular.
Itemid: fu-10954 Weight: 70 Gram Available: 4 Price: $9.50
Miracle Coin Act, Wood, Complete
An easy trick that requires no skill but has the appearance of highly skillful manipulation.
An empty glass is shown and covered with a silk. 4 real half dollars are placed on a wooden coin stand. Performer picks up one coin at a time, tosses it into the air and it vanishes. This is repeated until all coins vanish. As each coin is tossed into the air, it is heard to enter the glass. When the silk is removed from the "empty" glass, the four coins are poured out.
Includes coin stand, glass and routine.
Itemid: rb-10269 Weight: 365 Gram Available: 4 Price: $26.00
Misers Dream Glass in Stainless Steel
Supplied is a decorated stainless steel tumbler, which is gimmicked like the classic "slot glass". The glass will enable you to perform the Miser's Dream effect in a very easy manner. You apparently produce an endless stream of coins from thin air. You can also use the glass to vanish a borrowed coin for later production from another prop.
Special stainless steel glass, boxed with instructions.
Itemid: rb-10174 Weight: 120 Gram Available: 7 Price: $10.00
Money Die Box
Modeled after the world famous Sucker Sliding Box, this new trick uses a jumbo quarter to fool the crowd. The box has two doors, separated by an open middle area.
The coin is placed into one of the doors. As the box is tilted, the coin is seen to roll to the opposite door. Everybody thinks that they know where the coin is, but it does vanish in the end. A real fooler!
Itemid: rb-10168 Weight: 390 Gram Available: 1 Price: $55.00
Money Magic Set
Perform all kinds of money miracles! All kinds of money related tricks such as FLOATING BILL, COIN CON, MAGICAL BLOCK, THE SHRINKING PENNY and the TWO HEADED NICKEL.
- MAGICAL BLOCK - Place a penny on the back of someone's hand. The penny will disappear, and a dime will take its place!
- THE SHRINKING PENNY - Shrink a penny to a fraction of the size right before your audience's eyes!
- TWO HEADED NICKEL - Heads you win. Heads they lose. Made from two real nickels!
Itemid: ms-10401 Weight: 70 Gram Available: 3 Price: $12.50
Money Paddle by William H. McCaffrey
Performer explains everyone says magicians always make things appear, but why not become rich and make money appear? Magician then displays a paddle with rubberbands across it, stating it is his Money machine, and showing it to be blank on both sides.
He places a small 25P or Nickel etc. coin under the first rubber band. He then shows money has doubled, showing a coin now on both sides of the paddle. He repeats this with a second, then third coin, showing he has respectively four and six coins! He then removes all six coins, showing that they are all separate and for real! That's only small change, how about something a little larger? Paddle is again shown blank on both sides.
Bang! There appears a real Currency Note, a Fiver! It is removed, and paddle again shown blank. How about something a little larger?
Bang! There appears a Hundred buck Bill! or a tenner, if you're not used to carrying around large Notes The spectator is now more puzzled than even before. Well, he asks, how is it done? After again showing paddle blank, he answers the spectators question. With mirrors, the magician explains, and there appears a mirror! Oh my gosh, what a trick!
And for the final kicker, all can be examined to his heart's content. A pocket trick with a big impact.
Itemid: fu-10548 Weight: 15 Gram Available: 24 Price: $5.00
Money Snowstorm complete with Jumbo Bills
A dollar bill (you can use stage money) is torn into a few pieces and placed into a glass. Now you take a regular paper fan and begin to wave it over the glass and as you do, an incredible blizzard of fluttering green paper takes to the air. This is a very dramatic effect. Perform for vacuum salesman.
Itemid: rb-10166 Weight: 110 Gram Available: 2 Price: $25.50
Necktie Coin by Johnny Wong
A beautiful necktie and looks there are no gimmick on it. It can be used in lots of magic tricks and effects, such as:
- coin thru the palm
- rapid coin vanishing or appearing
- silver coin changing into copper coin
- small coin changing into big coin
You can show both your hands empty whenever you want, and the coin suddenly appears.
It is a quite original magic product, highly recommended. Most magicians who participated in magic conventions including Jeff McBride, Doug Brewer, and Mickey Silver praise this product pretty highly, especially Mickey Silver strongly supports this prop.
Itemid: jw-10100 Weight: 100 Gram Available: 6 Price: $75.00