Antigravitron, Sealed Miracle No. 1 by Astor
- Price: $19.50
- Available: 3
- Weight: 55 Gram
- ID: ms-10645
The performer explains that the ring is made of a special material capable of neutralizing gravity inside the ring, so that any object in the center of the ring will float freely in the air. He then takes the ring back to the table, slowly lowering it along with the object and putting both on the table. The spectators may inspect all the objects.
But that is not all. The magician can immediately repeat the effect with any object at all that does not weigh more than 2 lbs, 1kg. He does not have to pick up or palm anything, he does not have to touch his body (no, there are no strings stretched across the room either!) or make any new preparations! A member of the audience simply puts any object on the table (a handkerchief, a banknote, a lighter, a pack of cigarettes, a candlestick with a burning candle, a burning petroleum lamp, anything). The magician takes the ring, moves it over the chosen object - and, just like before, it floats in the middle of the ring!
Catalogue talk! you might say, That is just impossible! On the contrary, we say, Of course it is possible. Astor performed this effect any number of times and totally amazed his audiences with it. And you might be even more amazed when we tell you:
- The magicians hands are always empty!
- He does not pick up any aids, so he does not have to secretly put any away!
- He can float any object as often as he likes (and, of course, not only things borrowed from the audience, but also anything of his own, such as a large ball, a glass, a bottle with liquid - in other words, anything that isn't very heavy).
- The ring and the objects are completely unprepared, and can be examined at any time!
- No wires, ring pullers, magnets or that sort of thing!
- This effect can be performed before surrounding audiences, at a distance of 7 feet / 2m.
- No training required!
Can you imagine a better effect? We can't! You can use any larger ring for this effect and it can be of metal, wood, plastic or just about anything. Of course an aid is actually used; you can easily make it yourself. The richly illustrated instructions explain everything clearly, so that even a beginner can perform this amazing trick.
The trick can be immediately repeated with any object of no more than approx. 2 lbs, 1kg in weight.
This trick contains no gimmick!